- Our OCR system will scan inbound messages and generate a text version. It will then store specific key words in a database to allow users to search the contents of a message.
- Graphnet’s OCR system can also apply intelligent parsing to look for account numbers, reference numbers, and any other data based on the search criteria.
- It can then be displayed and tracked, making it easier for users to identify their messages.
Intelligent Fax Routing
- Based on specific key words or number strings we can route messages to any required destination.
- This allows customers to utilize their fax lines more efficiently, save time transferring/forwarding messages between internal departments, and simplify by eliminating unnecessary fax numbers.
Fax Replies Tracking
- Outbound messages requiring a reply can have a bar code or a key word added to the outbound fax.
- That information can then be stored in the database and mark messages as having received a response when the barcode is scanned on return.
- In addition, our system can also be used to identify outbound messages by an id in the footer.
- Any kind of form can be scanned, processed, and returned as xml or other data.
- This data can then be imported into your system or stored safely in ours.
- In the event that users need to find a specific phrase or passage in a very long document, it is very useful to have all inbound fax messages stored as search ready PDF files.